NZI jet helmet jr Helix II Lion
junior open face helmet
City helmet jet Helix II Junior series
Material: thermoplastic resin shell
Fruit of a specific investigation to meet the needs and protect the little ones. Junior, colored, functional and affordable. Compact and very light. Ideal comfort for the little ones. Efficient ventilation thanks to its system of air inlets and outlets.
- Stable first quality standard thermoplastic
- Multi-density protection padding
- Micrometric Adjustable. To get a comfortable, ideal fit. Easy to use with gloves
- Ventilation. Chanalized air inlets and air outlets
- Thermoformed visor. A technique almost exclusive NZI. Superior flexibility and breaking endurance. Less weight and higher grade of luminous transmission
- Anti-scratches. Both visor surfaces coated to keep clear vision
- Gloves friendly. All elements in and on the helmet are easy to use with gloves
- Helmet bag. Keeps your helmet as new when covered. Makes easy to transport it when off the bike
- Homologated - Regulation ECE/UN R 22.05
Weight: 750 +-50 gr
Security - Nugema® shell, combination of thermoplastic materials. Optimized impact resistance and durability. This mix shows a synergistic effect resulting from excellent impact resistance. Nugema® thermoplastic has excellent hardness at any temperature, which makes it ideal for a product that will face a wide range of temperatures during its useful life. Superior head protection for children.
Visor- The homologated Helix Jr visor is made of polycarbonate molded by injection. Its optival quality and its resistance to breakage are excepcional.
- DELIVERY TIME
- 5-8 working days - SEE SHIPPING TERMS