NZI jet helmet junior Helix II BOOM
kids open face helmet/motorcycle
City helmet jet Helix II Junior series
Material: thermoplastic resin shell
The most popular open face helmet from NZI Helmets, also for your kids.
- Stable first quality standard thermoplastic
- Multi-density protection padding
- Micrometric Adjustable. To get a comfortable, ideal fit. Easy to use with gloves
- Ventilation. Chanalized air inlets and air outlets
- Thermoformed visor. A technique almost exclusive NZI. Superior flexibility and breaking endurance. Less weight and higher grade of luminous transmission
- Anti-scratches. Both visor surfaces coated to keep clear vision
- Gloves friendly. All elements in and on the helmet are easy to use with gloves
- Helmet bag. Keeps your helmet as new when covered. Makes easy to transport it when off the bike
- Regulation ECE/UN R 22.05
Weight: 750 +-50 gr
Thermoplastic - Part of the NZI Helmets is made of thermoplastic resin. Thermoplastic resin is melted and then injected into a mould under very high pressure, when it cools down the thermoplastic remains in the form of the mould. The dierence between composite bre and thermoplastic helmets basically is a better resistance against impacts of the composite bre helmet when dealing with an equally heavy impact.
Nugema® - NZI’s new generation thermoplastic material, a mixture with a unique combination of excellent mechanical and impact strength properties.
- DELIVERY TIME
- 5-8 working days - SEE SHIPPING TERMS