NZI jet helmet Zeta CATRINA
motorcycle open face urban helmet
City helmet mini-jet Zeta Optima series
Material: thermoplastic resin shell
The classic modern mini-city helmet and your best companion in the day to day. Now much more comfortable.
Simple and elegant retro feel. Very compact and lightweight, now decorated in different styles to give variety and joy to the city landscape. Up to 3 types of shields and 7 between dimensions and shades can adapt to this helmet.
- Stable first quality standard thermoplastic
- Multi-density protection padding
- Micrometric Adjustable. To get a comfortable, ideal fit. Easy to use with gloves
- Injected visor. Resistent and stable quality
- Anti-scratches. Both visor surfaces coated to keep clear vision
- Removable & washable. To keep the interior clean
- Gloves friendly. All elements in and on the helmet are easy to use with gloves
- Helmet bag. Keeps your helmet as new when covered. Makes easy to transport it when off the bike
- Regulation ECE/UN R 22.05
Weight: 950 +-50 gr
Thermoplastic - Part of the NZI Helmets is made of thermoplastic resin. Thermoplastic resin is melted and then injected into a mould under very high pressure, when it cools down the thermoplastic remains in the form of the mould. The dierence between composite bre and thermoplastic helmets basically is a better resistance against impacts of the composite bre helmet when dealing with an equally heavy impact.
Nugema® - NZI’s new generation thermoplastic material, a mixture with a unique combination of excellent mechanical and impact strength properties.
- DELIVERY TIME
- 5-8 working days - SEE SHIPPING TERMS