SLIME emergency tire repair kit
Emergencie tyre repair kit for tubeless tires
To repair flat tyres in just a few minutes – whether it’s a motorbike, scooter, ATV, car or trailer.
- Makes patching a flat tyre a quick, easy and painless affair
- Locate the reason for the pressure loss in the tread (e.g., a nail) and remove it from the tyre
- Insert the reamer into the hole to clean and roughen it and to make it the correct dimensions
- Push one of the tyre repair strips (if necessary also with the adhesive at the sealing point) with the through-pin into the hole
- Pull out the pin making sure that the strip remains in the hole and allow the repair strip to protrude at least 13 mm from the tread of the tyre
- Screw the adapter (Microflate cartridge pump) onto the tyre valve – if necessary, install the adapter hose for easier handling
- Screw in the CO2 compressed air cartridge, tighten until the cartridge is punctured – repeat if necessary until the required tyre pressure has been reached
- When it is sealed the repair strip can be shortened with the knife – however, at least 6 mm should stick out
- One turn and you are ready to go again!
- Including a practical transport bag
The repair is only for emergencies on fast vehicles and not considered as a permanent solution.
Please ride slowly and carefully after use and renew the tyre as soon as possible or ask a tyre specialist to repair it professionally, if possible.
- 1x bradawl
- 5x tyre repair strips – for up to 5 holes
- 1x insertion tool with T-handle
- 1x rubber glue 12 ml
- 1 x adapter for CO2 cartridges (Microflate cartridge pump with Twist-To-Inflate technology)
- 3 x CO2 cartridges with thread 16g
- 1x braided hose as an extension between adapter and tyre valve (30.5 cm)
- 1x folding knife
- 1 x padded zippered pouch (12.7 x 16.5cm)
Price per set
- DELIVERY TIME
- 8-13 working days - See: SHIPPING TERMS